It is my Birthday on Sunday so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to post a little birthday wishlist. Just a few things I love that hopefully will make their way into my wardrobe very soon :) Some of these items I featured in my Feeling Collegiate post, so yes I am recycling some of the items but they are too cute not to feature again!
- Dear Creatures Dress - Ever since I first glimpsed this dress it has been right at the top of my wishlist, combining all of my favourite things; shirt dresses, chambray, casual girly style and of course scallop detail. I can certainly see it being a wardrobe staple.
- Topshop Ankle Boots - These are just the style I have been looking for at a reasonable price, I love the wedge and I can see them looking super cute with a little dress or nice and casual with some skinny jeans.
- NW3 Hobbs Trousers - Continuing with my love for trousers the colour and style of these look perfect. I like the high waisted style and I think they would look good with a contrasting belt instead of the tie belt too.
- Wal G Dress - This cute retro style dress comes in a variety of colours, all of which I love, particularly the brown version that I featured here. But this bright red dress looks so fun and vintage and the style of the dress looks like it would be quite flattering too.
- NW3 Hobbs Belt - Anything with owls is a good thing in my book and the owl buckle on this belt is no exception, genius in my opinion :)
- Topshop Blouse - I've been looking at the style of these shell tops for a while and Topshop have some great versions, I love the colour block ones in bright, jewel colours but I'm a sucker for a floral print. This cute blouse also has a nice curve detail with buttons down the back.
- River Island Bag - I fell in love with this little squirrel print briefcase style bag as soon as I saw it. I'm not sure when I would use it but it is too adorable. Hands up if you want to use it to take a packed lunch to work in!
- Office Brogues - Embarrassingly enough I don't have a good pair of brogues, I do plan on remedying this this winter and these Office ones are certain a good candidate.